[Ansteorra] New award questions

lisabetta/kim lisabetta at ansteorra.net
Tue Sep 3 13:53:46 PDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "L T" <ldeerslayer at yahoo.com>
To: <ansteorra at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 03, 2002 3:42 PM
Subject: [Ansteorra] New award questions

> There were a couple of questions that came up this weekend
> when discussing award stuff face to face with people...
>
> 1. How do you feel about Significant Others or close friends
>  reccomending awards for their partner?

normally what i see SO's doing in my time in the SC is they get the ball
rolling, by mentioning it to someone else, and letting that person run with
it

> 2. How do you feel about petition style award recommendations?
> (Where the recommendation is written out and someone hands it
> to you to add your name to the list of signees...)

I love it, and we do it a lot out here, Heck even when you fill out the
online form you have to give a list of people who agree with you anyways. So
why not all who agree go ahead and sign off on it. Now sometimes even when I
do the group thing there are still times when I want o say more about th
eperson who is up for the awrd and I will go ahead adn also write a letter
with my thoughts.

lisabetta