[Ansteorra] New award questions

ThoraOdottir at aol.com ThoraOdottir at aol.com
Tue Sep 3 18:16:51 PDT 2002

> There were a couple of questions that came up this weekend
> when discussing award stuff face to face with people...
>
> 1. How do you feel about Significant Others or close friends
>  reccomending awards for their partner?

> 2. How do you feel about petition style award recommendations?
> (Where the recommendation is written out and someone hands it
> to you to add your name to the list of signees...)

question 1:  shouldn't matter who sends the recommendation as long as all the
credentials given for the award requested are true and verifiable

Question 2:  I would think that this would be a helpful idea to a Crown (any
noble in the position of such authority) who has to go through so many
recomendations.  It would allow the crown to hear the voice of a larger
segment of the populace without having to get numerous recommendations for
one person from multiple people or over and over

Thora