[Ansteorra] New award questions

Jane Sitton lymadelina at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 4 13:05:17 PDT 2002

I have another question to add to this:  does
Ansteorra have any polled awards?  I've heard other
kingdoms have some awards where the populace is
polled.  I don't think Ansteorra does, but I might be
wrong.  What do you think of polled awards?

Ly Madelina de Lindesaya

L T wrote:There were a couple of questions that came
up this weekendwhen discussing award stuff face to
face with people...

1. How do you feel about Significant Others or close
friends reccomending awards for their partner?

2. How do you feel about petition style award
recommendations? (Where the recommendation is written
out and someone hands it to you to add your name to
the list of signees...)
Lorraine DeerSlayer