[Ansteorra] New award questions

Morgan Buchanan morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 9 08:40:30 PDT 2002

:)  <--- note that I'm smiling.

How does one get past the plateau of a peerage?

I may be too hard to offend, but I don't really get why "terminal" causes
such consternation.

If you're on a flight, when your flight is over, your at the terminal.  It
doens't mean you're dead.  Hopefully.

If you're on a voyage, and you've reached the end, you're at the terminus of
destination.

Terminal is a word that means an end of some kind.  Since there is no award
higher than a peerage in our game, they are terminal awards.  I'd suggest
it's easier for a few people to change their perceptions of a word than for
others to adopt words that are less precise.

Just my thought on the matter
Morgan Buchanan