[Ansteorra] Regional Rapier Commanders for GW

Conner Craig conner at apple.com
Tue Sep 10 13:30:53 PDT 2002

Greetings,

I am Ld Conor Drummond, cadet to Don Iolo FitzOwen, and I have been honored
by Their Majesties to lead Ansteorra¹s rapier fighters in this upcoming Gulf
War.

At this time I would like to put the call out for those people who are
interested in being Regional Rapier Captains.  If you are interested in the
job or is you have any questions about being a Regional Captain, please
contact me off-list at either connercbc at austin.rr.com, or you can call me at
512 719 5963.

Thanks,
Conor Drummond