[Ansteorra] New award questions

Synrik synrik at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 10 14:39:04 PDT 2002

Yes, you are correct . . . . . . . . Being that it is still daylight, I am still
not quite awake as it were . . . . . . realms of service to the dream (peerage),
and not as kingdoms/realms.

But Yes, there are those that walk amongst us that give us hope in many ways . .
. . . . . . from those that are near legendary to those happy faces that would
spend a moment or two to help us out.

--------  Gustav alf Blitzgarten