[Ansteorra] (no subject)

Kimberly Koch sarapenrose at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 11 11:13:21 PDT 2002

Try this one, courtesy of Merriam-Webster:

Main Entry: cor·o·nate
Function: transitive verb
Inflected Form(s): -nat·ed; -nat·ing
Date: circa 1623
: CROWN

So I guess it's a verb, but apparently it's
post-period. Ha.

As a technical writer who was once coronated (or
crowned - whatever), I find this all fascinating. I am
guessing, however, that we have reached the limit of
how interesting this topic is for most of the folks on
this list. Maybe we can move on to something else.
Here, let me say all the key words that usually move
folks to fervor: Principality! Pay to play! Troll!
Fourth peerage! 1623 is POST-period!

There. That should be entertaining for a while.

-Sara
Landless white trash, rabblerousing in Gunthar's stead