[Ansteorra] Chivalry & 9-11

ylwrose2 at juno.com ylwrose2 at juno.com
Thu Sep 12 08:10:23 PDT 2002

> I guess I was misinformed....did we (the SCA) lose anyone to 9-11?
>
> Alden
> (as if we need *more* reason to mourn...)

                Let us NOT forget those or died, or those who are left
behind.

                But let's ALL make a special effort to send special
birthday greetings to anyone whose birthday is on 9-11 (or days before
and after).  For many years to come, the joy and celebration of their
birthday will be heavily overshadowed by the rememberance of so many
deaths.

Lady Francesca Laviana Sansovino