[Ansteorra] Seeking Beathan

Paula Rice maryngrey at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 16 08:45:14 PDT 2002

Greetings, all.

Sorry to intrude, as I am not a subscriber to this list - please accept my
apologies.  I come with a request; if any here gathered know one Beathan,
would you be so kind as to ask him to contact Maryn, whom he knew once long
ago?  Contrarywise, if he doesn't mind giving out his email address (or
papermail address), I would be delighted to receive same.

Thank you for your time. <grin>  If there's anyone out there who still
remembers me, Hi!  I live in An Tir now, where it's not so darn hot!

Again, my thanks -
YIS,

maryn grey
mka paula rice