[Ansteorra] Missed seeing Kein and Bronwen's Wedding

Lord Evets von Drachenklaue LordEvets at austin.rr.com
Tue Sep 17 21:02:22 PDT 2002

My wife and I did, although we did not save it. I don't think there was an
option to save it, although I believe there was an archive.

The ceremony was short, sweet, and to the point. The preacher started with
his views on marriage, a few jokes to relieve the tension, a prayer, and
then the tried and true vows. After the exchange of rings and the
cooperative lighting of the candle they kissed and were announced man and
wife. The camera cut off the end so I had to switch to the 180-view camera.
By the time I got that up the wedding was over but they did come back in to
take pictures.

I was slightly saddened to see that there were no friends or family to
witness the union. However, there is something to be said for a good old
fashioned elope. I'm sure they had fun in Vegas afterward, and I wish them
the best of luck.

Congratulations,

--Evets