[Ansteorra] history of cream cheese

Harris Mark.S-rsve60 Mark.s.Harris at motorola.com
Thu Sep 19 08:58:53 PDT 2002

Megge asked me:
> Stefan, you have anything in your files about the history of cream
> cheese? I'm working on an article about it.
> Thanks
> Megge

A bit. I would check these files in the FOOD section of the Florilegium:
cheese-msg       (140K)  8/20/02    Medieval cheese. Recipes.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD/cheese-msg.html
dairy-prod-msg    (80K) 10/ 4/01    Dairy products. milk, butter, curds, cream.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD/dairy-prod-msg.html

Here is one message from the first file that gives you an overview: