[Ansteorra] 3 Questions...

Fitzmorgan at aol.com Fitzmorgan at aol.com
Wed Sep 25 00:08:08 PDT 2002

In a message dated 9/24/02 11:48:54 PM Central Daylight Time,
ldeerslayer at yahoo.com writes:

> So here's my current set of questions.
>
> 1. What are 3 things you like about the SCA in Ansteorra?

       1. How ready people are to help others when they are in need.
       2. The Joy that we take in the accomplishments of others.
       3. Great Bards

> 2. What are 3 things you have been doing in the past 6 months
> in the SCA that you enjoy?

       1. Bard Stuff
       2. Learning new things.
       3. Making new friends.

> 3. Who are 3 people in Ansteorra who best personify the attributes of
> Ansteorra?

Only 3?

       1. Etienne de St. Amaranth
       2. Ulf Gunnarsson