[Ansteorra] TRF weekend

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 25 04:06:14 PDT 2002

Greetings unto the Populace of Ansteorra,

The Barony of Loch Soilleir has the pleasure of hosting the SCA compound on the weekend of Oct. 12-13. We are calling all fighters, artisans, dancers, bards, water-bearers, musicians , marshalls, etc. to come out, have fun, and put on a good showing for our group. We have the great possibility of getting the word out and hopefully drawing some newcomers into our great game.

The mound is gone as rumored, but we have a fight daily at 10AM in the arena, the parade and fighting in the compound. We will have a ladies gallery on Sunday to watch the fighting. On Sat. night we will have a pot luck for all who have helped. Only 4 hours volunteer time  daily is required.Tickets will be available beginning at 6pm on Friday at Troll across from the main gate on the highway.Troll will be from 6-11pm on Friday and 8-11am on Sat. and Sun. Sign up sheets will be in the compound. Please come out and have fun! Please contact me for any additional info.needed.