[Ansteorra] 3 Questions...

Rhodes-walden, Jennifer Jennifer.Rhodes-walden at usa.xerox.com
Wed Sep 25 07:34:07 PDT 2002

Oh, why not? Here's my three pence on the matter.

> 1. What are 3 things you like about the SCA in Ansteorra?
1. No matter where you go, someone is always welcome.
2. The creativity and atmosphere of events
3. There is *always* something going on, be it locally or kingdom-wide!

> 2. What are 3 things you have been doing in the past 6 months
> in the SCA that you enjoy?
1. Heraldry (even if I am a rank, rank, rank... did I mention rank?
amateur.)
2. Cooking
3. Events!

> 3. Who are 3 people in Ansteorra who best personify the attributes of
Ansteorra?

Since there's too many people to name, I'd just have to say the people of my
Barony. There's no greater group of people in my mind.

Elysia