[Ansteorra] 3 Questions...

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Wed Sep 25 17:09:35 PDT 2002

In a message dated 9/25/02 6:14:56 PM Central Daylight Time,
bmccrory at oktax.state.ok.us writes:

> >So here's my current set of questions.
> >
> >1. What are 3 things you like about the SCA in Ansteorra?
>
> The Friendships made
The encouragement of creativity in thought and  creation.
The freedom and encouragement to find yourself.

> >2. What are 3 things you have been doing in the past 6 months
> >in the SCA that you enjoy?
>
> Sewing

   Painting

> >3. Who are 3 people in Ansteorra who best personify the attributes of
> >Ansteorra?
>

> 1. Sir Simonn and Countess Tessa -
     To me they are the best examples of what we should strive to achieve.
Thier grace and giving spirit inspire me. The sight of Sir Simonn on horse
back claiming the right to be Crown was a wonderful thing to behold.