[Ansteorra] Champion's

Jesus Cavazos toshirokoi at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 1 09:42:02 PST 2003

My lords and ladies, I have been asked to be in charge of the bardic
competition at Champion's this year. And to set up the schedule I need to
know who will be performing. So if you are performing, please e-mail me and
tell me how you want to be listed (name), what type of performance you will
be doing, are you a group or individual, and placement in the list you would
like. (Note: the latter may or may not be possible so don't count on it.)
Information or requests for information will be sent out as the need arises.
Thank you.

HL Toshiro Koi
Champion's Bardic Competition Coordinator