[Ansteorra] Coursing?

Patrick Cuccurello pat at adtelusa.com
Fri Apr 4 09:10:03 PST 2003

We plan on having the Royal Pack attend Crown Tournament.  There currently
will not be coursing at the event however.

Steppes Warlord XXX will have coursing set up.  We still need to finalize
the day and time.

If you have any other questions, please contact me or go to
http://ansteorracoursing.tripod.com for more information.

Ride well,
Petruccio
Acting Houndsmaster, Ansteorra Coursing Guild.