[Ansteorra] Youth Boffer questions.

caladin caladin at io.com
Tue Apr 8 16:13:33 PDT 2003

A couple of questions abotu the youngest level of boffer, youth.

I made a sword out of a golf tube and a piece of pipe insulation as i have
seen running around fighter practice, but upon measuring
the padding was only 3/8' nto 1/2' as the rules say... Whats' the best way
to address this, build it up with foam, buy a different kind of
insulation? Another answer all together?

Also I'm putting together a gorget, but the hockey hemlet we bought does not
cover the back of the neck very well, a standard gorget woudl leave a gap.
I assume contiguous protection is required, what's the standard answer for
this problem.

Thanks,

Caladin-