[Ansteorra] What are you having for breakfast at Festival of Japan?

Thorwaldha at aol.com Thorwaldha at aol.com
Sun Apr 6 22:14:55 PDT 2003

Dear Gentles,
You will not need to pull out the camp stove before armor inspection, nor
hurriedly search for a McDonalds before your class starts.
We are preparing a breakfast of substance for people of substance.
You have honored us by making our Festival of Japan a successful event year
after year.
 The shire of Brad Leah would like to show it's appreciation by serving a
complimentary breakfast of Pancakes, eggs and more to all of our guests.
YIS
 Gillian de Cockerham &
Thorwald The Bald CRA,
Autocrats