[Ansteorra] thank you

Lonewolf25lobo at aol.com Lonewolf25lobo at aol.com
Wed Apr 16 16:46:58 PDT 2003

Greetings Ansteorra,
  I just wanted to take time and write a quick thank you to all the people
who helped me this past weekend at Hero.  Don Edward, thanks so much for
attending on such short notice and  handling the light fighting for me.  I
know everyone had alot of fun and a great time.  Lady Catalina,  what would I
do without you on the heavy field?  Your always there when I need you.  And
of course, Don ALden,  for heralding (we all know how well I pronounce
everyone's names) and a special thank you for that little announcement for me
(oh yeah,  payback time,  heheh,).  Thank you to Lord Daire and Lord Tomas.
You both made me feel at ease and of course I am now authorized to fight.  I
cannot wait for this weekend to arrive.  And last but by no means least.
Their Magisties,  who were wonderful, charming, made me feel at ease as soon
as I met them,  and who throw a great bardic gathering.  All of you made this
event one I will never forget.  Thank you so much for everything.
                                                In Service to the Dream,
                                                 Lady Catriona O'Malley
                                                  Knights Marshal
                                                    Shire of Tempio
P.S.  Almost forgot,  thank you Lord Tomas for my first real nice bruises.
lol