[Ansteorra] Pavillions

Susan O'Neal catmafia at swbell.net
Fri Apr 18 17:49:06 PDT 2003

Was at Wal-Mart today and bought something others might be interested
in.  (Just searched the online site and it isn't listed there yet)  It is a
Better Homes and Garden's Castle Peak Pavillion.  It was $99 and is 10X14 I
think.  The fabric is a tan color and it has the crenelated (I think that
is it, my herald in resesidence is visiting Namron) edges-or maybe that is
dagged, and they are trimmed in a brown.  The sides are on rods can be held
around the post with a tie or zipped together.  It has 6 posts and 6 side
sections, any of them can be closed at a time-giving you great
flexability.  The support rods are a little over an inch in diameter and
are steel that is powder coated a darkish brown color with a texture to it,
much nicer looking than my other two pavillions.  The guy at the store said
he has put it up by himself, so it should be fairly easy to put up and down
at events.

The store I was in (for those in Tulsa, on Memorial around 43rd) had 20 or
so of them in stock, so they should be easy to find currently,

Susan the Curious