[Ansteorra] Only 3 Left!

Cameron Cook bonwickejester at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 21 16:01:59 PDT 2003

THERE ARE ONLY 3 LEFT.

I repeat, there are ONLY 3 DAYS LEFT to pre-register
for feast at Bonwicke's Champions de la Croix and
Investiture event. Three days is not very long and the
reservations are going fast, so don't delay.

This year's feast will be in a Mediterranean style.
Feast cost is $5 per person, under 5 is free. PREPAID
RESERVATIONS ONLY! We are reserving 100 places, so
reserve your place quickly. Children under 5 do not
count towards your reservation number. Please send
check or money order only, to the Feast Steward, Lady
Kristyan de Long, at the following address:

Kristy Cook * P.O. Box 333 * Smyer, Tx 79367

Also, please email her at herald at bonwicke.org or call
her at (806) 234-2043 to let her know that the
reservation money has been sent so that she can mark
you on the list. Reservation money not received by
Friday, April 25 will not be honored. Feel free to
contact her for any other questions that you might
have about the feast.

This event will be the investiture of the next Baron
and Baroness of Bonwicke so you do not want to miss
it. Check the website for all the details:

Website Main Page:
http://www.bonwicke.org/champions.html

Graphics Heavy Site:
http://www.bonwicke.org/champhvy.htm