[Ansteorra] In need of directions to Guardian of the Tor

Dwherplvr2 at aol.com Dwherplvr2 at aol.com
Tue Apr 22 21:03:49 PDT 2003

Greetings!

I'm sorry for the bandwidth, but I noticed the directions to the Broken O of
the Brazos are incomplete on the Dragonsfire Tor website.   There are a few
of us coming from Northern Ansteorra that have never been to this site and
we'd really like to get there without getting too lost.  =)  It says 4 miles
N. of Glen Rose on CR 317.  Is there a sign stating which direction to turn
to their site?  And, how far from HWY 67 is the ranch?  We just want to have
complete directions before we leave.  Thank you in advance for your help.

Sincerely,

Jorunn Gunnarsdottir