[Ansteorra] Fw: [Announcements] from the Chairman

Morgan Cain (Ansteorra) morgancain at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 17 14:41:55 PDT 2003

I would add that six or seven proposals had been submitted to the Board's
thinktank for review, with Duke Frederick's being just one of the group.  It
sounds like rather than have the Board consider elements from all the
proposals, Duke Frederick chose to take his to the Board individually and
then to the populace when the Board chose (as discussed below) to consider
all the proposals, not just his.

Not a Board wonk, but going to next week's meeting (mostly because I have
too many friends and family back there, so it's a visit),

                                            ---= Morgan the not-a-KM