[Ansteorra] the calendar

Margaret Mitchell mirrim at moritu.net
Fri Apr 18 09:01:39 PDT 2003

A very good way is to send calendar requests by Priority or Express
Mail.  With Priority Mail for about 50 cents extra you can have the
letter tracked.  Express Mail is automatically tracked but you want to
waive the signature requirement.  The sender can sign saying the
recipient doesn't need to sign for the mail.  That way it is just left
in the mailbox.  Both Priority and Express Mail are faster than
Certified Mail too.

Mirrim
(who doesn't work for USPS, but has lots of experience mailing things)