[Ansteorra] In need of directions to Guardian of the Tor

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 22 22:09:56 PDT 2003

Hola!

I assume you will be coming down I35?

When I35 splits, take the I35W exit.
You will keep going south, past I-20. You will proceed for about 20 miles,
roughly).
Take the HWY 67 exit and follow the directions on the Tor's site:
"Take the Cleburne Exit HWY 67 and go West Aprox 30 miles on your Left will
be Co rd 317 Turn Left follow to site. If you reach Glen rose you've gone to
far."

If you are coming from I-45:
Take I45 south until yu get to I-20.
Go west on I-20 and exit I-35W South (**not I-35E**)
Then follow the direction above.

The Co Rd 317 is really just a tiny side street. You will come across it
right after you cross the the huge iron bridge that takes you over the
Brazos River. This site is located on the Brazos.

They should be putting out signs right at the county road and HWY 67. This
is a really easy site to find.

I hope this helps. If you need a map to see where 35W and 67 is use Cleburne
as your city.

Maria

*** St. Theresa's Prayer ****
May today there be peace within
May you trust your highest power that you are exactly where you are meant to
be....
May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith
May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that
has been given to you....
May you be content knowing you are a child of God....
Let this presence settle into our bones, and allow your soul the freedom to
sing, and dance,
It is there for each and every one of you....