[Ansteorra] In need of directions to Guardian of the Tor

Miss Pict lady_pict2 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 23 05:55:16 PDT 2003

Hi,

Several people have posted excellent directions to our event. If by some
strange chance you get lost here is a phone number you can call for
directions. It is the site owners cell number.

254-396-2796

We will have our blue barrel signs out so it will be easy to find the turn
into the site.

See you there,
Janie of Dragonsfire Tor