[Ansteorra] a question

Robert Stewart skerritheviking at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 29 15:26:29 PDT 2003

With respect due to the Knight in question, I must disagree.  I have been in since A.S.XVI.  Yes, there is politics in the SCA, it is in every part of human endeavor, unfortunately.  Office, family, etc.  But, I would have to say it is not 99%.  I have been burned, rather badly(big shooting flames, explosions,heat updrafts, etc) by politics and lies, and I still hold that our group is not 99%.  Just remember that reality will shine through in the end.

joe lemming <bbt6662003 at yahoo.com> wrote:--
hi,i have a philosophical question. on sunday i heard a knight say that the sca is ninety nine percent politics and only one percent other. since there is no honor or chilvary in politics, only nderhanded deceipt. does that mean that if a equals b and b equals c that a equals c?just an observer

Lord Skerri Valtorsson
Incipientalmost Canton of Chemin Noir
Barony of Northkeep
Kingdom of Ansteorra

Praise no sword before wet, no ale before drunk, nor ice before crossed