[Ansteorra] [Elfsea] Galen comments...

Wilim Penbras wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Wed Apr 30 23:18:27 PDT 2003

The Barony of Elfsea is mostly Fort Worth and the surrounding area.  This good and gentle Midrealmer is <big Inhale>  His Excellency Galen of Bristol, 8th Viscount of Drachenvald, KSCA, Master of the Order of the Pelican, Baron of the Court of Ansteorra, Lion of Ansteorra... Ah let's just says last anyone checked he held more awards than anyone else in the Ansteorran Order of Precedence.  Although I believe he and Her Grace Willow trade that honor every year or so?

Anyway, he's a former Baron of Elfsea and he's reacting to current political upheaval going on in the Barony.

YiS,
     Wilim