[Ansteorra] Pennsic Pity Party

Ann gam at door.net
Fri Aug 1 08:39:00 PDT 2003

Good People of the Ansteorra, friends:

We the Barony of Bonwicke wish our travelers well, and that their journey to the Eastern lands are safe. May you return with many great memories and stories to tell us. To that end, We want to remind you that at Our lands will be a Pennsic Pity Party. There are plans for a snowball tourney, bardic, arts, and other activities. So plan on joining us on August 8-10 2003

Site Fee: Show up with camping gear or sleeping bag to stay at the house. Plenty of floor space available. Site is Maximillian and Anastasiya's Property. Note house is owned by cats and dogs they just let the humans live there.

Feast Fee: Pot luck- bring something or have something for the ladies to prepare.

Directions: From points East and South. Make your way to I-27 head north past the airport. Take exit 11 (FM 1294) heading west. approximately 10 miles you will come to a gently curve. There will be a crossroad there turn right. You are now on FM 2528. The site is the 7th house. Sign will be posted.

Points North coming down I-27 please take exit 11 and follow previous instruction.

Points West if coming from Brownfield take loop to North Frankford (FM 2528) go past the Walmart and then on to Clovis Hwy (84). Go across railroad tracks, you will come to a stop sign approximately 6 miles continue until you come to the 7th house. Signs will be posted.

If coming from Clovis, take the first stop light left (north) at FM 2528, cross the railroad tracks and follow previous instructions.

If you get lost call 806-741-1828 or 806-787-8007

If you can not make Pennsic, hope to see you there. Remember War in the Western Lands of Ansteorra is just a few weeks away.