[Ansteorra] Fw: [SCA-Seawinds] OT- Msge about Lord Ramseys

Patty prand at swbell.net
Mon Aug 4 08:37:41 PDT 2003

Yes it is Lawrence who is injured.  We do not have many details except what his brother sent.  He is supposedly stable but that is all we know.  Kim arrived last night, hopefully we will get more news soon. Please keep Lawrence and his family in your prayers.

Catriona

Gail Taylor <gtaylor at lonestar.jpl.utsa.edu> wrote:
Is Lawrence the Rampant, David? Was he injured? Or another brother?

Isobel