[Ansteorra] A new birth

Mikaela de Sevilla MikaelaOfWestgate at ev1.net
Sat Aug 9 23:20:32 PDT 2003

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I had a look at your pictures and I enjoyed them so much.  You not only have
a beautiful boy but a very lovely family as well.  I got all teary eyed,
especially since I am looking forward to the rest of my family too.
Hopefully the pictures of my babys birth will be as clear as your and I can
post them too.

So very grateful to be able to see a part of your family,
and counting down my last few weeks.

Mikaela de Sevilla
Living in the land down under.