[Ansteorra] Praline question

Ansteorra Virtual Scribe vscribe at ansteorra.org
Sun Aug 3 07:42:28 PDT 2003

Well, to throw a wrench into the works here .... my mom is from South
America and she has been making this "candy" for many years. I always
thought they were pralines. Look like them, taste like them, I hate the nuts
so she makes them without the nuts just for me but insists that is how the
tradition calls for them to be made. Mom is not one to be argued with. 5
foot tall tornado who is always right .... :)

I will send you the recipe if you like.

Chiara
Kingdom Vscribe, Ansteorra