[Ansteorra] Lawrence's Last Gift

Reihla at aol.com Reihla at aol.com
Wed Aug 6 09:46:43 PDT 2003

> Lawrence was an organ donor and recipients were found for all of
> his major organs.  There are several people who will live longer,
> healthier lives thanks to this gift.

Though he was my brother Centurion I didn't know Lawrence well because we
lived so far apart.  However, many are the tales I heard of his fighting prowess
and battlefield heroism.  Thank you for telling us of his last gift.  It is a
story truly worthy of an Ansteorran hero.  In my mind Lawrence will join the
list of people I remember whenever I hear the phrase "because that's what
heroes do."

- Cts. Kat, CSS