[Ansteorra] FWD: Texas Gulf Coast area SCA Rapier Board

stargate_seneschal stargate_seneschal at mail.ev1.net
Mon Aug 18 09:00:37 PDT 2003

For those who may have an interest. (This was received in my old
Seneschal mail account.)

Lady Isabeau Quiquandon
(FORMER Stargate Seneschal)

From: "John Trojanowski" <john at trojanowski.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 13:09:56 -0500

Greetings All:

>My name is John Trojanowski and I am a sport (modern) fencer in
the Houston-Galveston area. I also run a website for the benefit
of said fencers within the Gulf Coast Division of the USFA.

>However, in the process of creating a forum site with a variety
of boards for discussion (lack of communication is a big problem
sometimes) I determined to expand the scope.

>So on this site
>http://campechesteel.proboards15.com/index.cgi
>
>I have set up a board for historical fencing discussion and for
SCA fencing discussion. My primary emphasis is the Gulf Coast
region, but this is by no means a rule, just a re-occurring focus.
I have corresponded with the few folks I communicate with in the
SCA (Chris "Don Tivar Moondragon" Zakes, Elizabeth Zakes,
Robert "Lyelf" Lyle), but they are all in Austin or the Dallas-Ft.
Worth area.

>What I'd like to do is offer use of this board for the
rapier/light fencers of the Gulf Coast Region of the SCA. If you
folks decide you like it, I'd be happy to let one amongst you
serve as moderator.

>It's new. No postings yet. Feel free to explore and use and get
back to me. Let your fencers know.

Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net