[Ansteorra] Event Limits?

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Tue Aug 19 15:24:49 PDT 2003

>Michael Silverhands wrote:
>
>One could just as easily ask "Why was there no officer from your shire
>in attendance at King's Round Table, to hear the news first hand?
>Failing that, why did none of your up-line officers (such as the
>regional or kingdom seneschal) notify your group of this pending
>change?"

I was at King's Round Table and do not believe this was discussed in any
open session. As I understand it was discussed at the meeting the Crown
had with the Landed Nobles. Our Canton was informed by our Barony of the
changes that would be coming soon.

So Shires were left out unless the Crown or a Landed Noble contacted
them at King's Round Table .  I don't know if the Regional or Kingdom
Seneschal contacted them about the changes.

Dana Mac an Ghabhann
Loch Ruadh REALLY  ROCKS!!!