[Ansteorra] RE: Ansteorra Digest, Vol 3, Issue 25

Gerald Norris jerryn at houston.rr.com
Tue Aug 19 20:18:52 PDT 2003

A little while ago, Gilli said something like:

> I think that is a wonderful question.
>
> In fact, why should Baronies get to do 3 events and us non baronial groups
> only two?
>
> Is that a rich get richer thing, or what?
>
> If Baronies only did two events a year (I know some don't do all
> three) that
> would ease things up a bit on the calendar, wouldn't it?
>
> Gilli

Alas, Gilli, you have discovered the secret plot of all baronies, and so the
tickling hamsters must be summoned.

"Bring out the Hamsters!"

*In the background an odd strain of music reminiscent of "Thus Spake
Zarathustra" but probably a little tinnier can be heard as a low bass thud
that is more tactile than audible and a rumble that reminds you of the day
the whole class had the bean salad and what a noise THAT was but it's mixed
with the grinding of stone and finally creaks to a stop and the silence is
thick enough to swim through and then you hear -
the heart-sickening double-thud -
and the eerie deep chittering -
as two large bundles of fur start lolloping toward you*

In service to the dream with a song in my heart, I am
HL Gerald of Leesville
Ravenskald of Ravensfort
A bard of Stargate
Kingdom Ansteorra