Wars RE: [Ansteorra] Event Limits?

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 19 20:52:01 PDT 2003

"William E. Lyon" <lyonsden19 at att.net> wrote:

>should these even be considered as they are out of kingdom?

>Uilleam, who just usually lurks

>Have you added in the following events:

>Gulf Wars

We are principals in this war...so we better have it on our calander

>Pennsic

This is like the SCA World Wide convention...it behooves  us to have as large as presence there as possible...

>Estrella

We have a treaty with Calontir to fight with them at this war...so they will fight with us at Gulf War...

>Lillies

Haven't made it to this one...but I've heard that it is a really fun war...

>Diamond Wars

A war that is fun....and near by (in Arkansas)

Lorraine Deerslayer