[Ansteorra] Event Limits?

Miss Pict lady_pict2 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 20 13:21:19 PDT 2003

That is my point. If you don't put in a bid, you cannot be considered to
host a Kingdom level event.

I am still very new to all of this so my misunderstanding was that only
large groups like Baronies and such would be awarded Kingdom events since
they had the people and the money to pull it off. A smaller group like a
canton or shire would be overlooked. Boy was I wrong. And glad of it.

I had always thought that groups were clamoring to host a Kingdom event.
What better way to be assured the Crown would be there. That alone should
boost attendance for an event. Now I have found out that groups are not
bidding on Kingdom events.

To me this is an opportunity missed. It is also a great way for a new
autocrat to get their feet wet so to speak. Supply a site, host gate,
provide a meal and follow the crowns instructions. How tuff is that?
What is holding groups back from bidding on Kingdom events? You don't even
have to fight the calendar.

Respectfully,
Lady Janie of Dragonsfire Tor