[Ansteorra] was: Event Limits? / now: Bidding on Crown Events

April Gillilan agillilan at swbell.net
Wed Aug 20 15:54:27 PDT 2003

A lot of people have been throwing around and computing wonderful numbers
and statistics on the number of events held in the kingdom over the past
years, and I would like to see some more.  :)

Is there anyone (or office) that has the numbers of what groups have bid on
what kingdom level events?  A lot of people are saying that kingdom level
events don't get bid on very much, and I would like to see if that is true,
or just another assumption.

Gilyan
Yep, that's right folks - an opinionated Mooneschadeen

---