[Ansteorra] Non-calendar courts

Elaine Crittenden letebts at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 20 20:44:47 PDT 2003

Inset in the "big picture":

Just musing back to a previous thread about people who talk during award
ceremonies and trying to connect it with the present thread...

There might be a correlation about local awards being given at big
events--ya don't know the recipient and ya can't hear, so there's no vested
interest in having an emotional bond with the awardee that would make the
awarding "special". That equals "boredom" with no "fast-forward" remote
control to speed things up until there's a part of the ceremonies that the
talker is bonded to. [Ahhh, the insidious "fallout" from modern
technologies....  ;-)  ]

Lete
Still a-thinkin'....

 Small local events