[Ansteorra] FINAL COUNTDOWN!!

David Backlin edrei at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 25 04:32:11 PDT 2003

We are approaching the final countdown to Mid Summer Knights Dream in
Smythkepe. Can you believe it's this weekend?? My how time flies.

We have a lot of things planned: fighting (heavy and light), classes
(including COGA classes), a quest, bardic competition and so much more (and
of COURSE there's an anvil toss... would we forget the anvil toss?) Annnnnd,
it's a full weekend event as well, so you can come down Friday night and
have two full days of fun and excitment (or 2 full days of shopping the
merchants if that's what you like;) ).

We are getting ready to bring you the largest MSKD in recent memory, but
something is missing: YOU!!

Our Autocrat, Frederick has been fretting himself purple preparing for his
event, making sure everything will go on as planned.

Our feastocrat Geoffrey is slaving away in a hot kitchen preparing a
sumptious feast for everyone. If you don't come, he'll be very disappointed.

So come on down to our place for the weekend and share some Smythkepe
hospitality.

More details are available at the following website: www.smythkeeptavern.org

MSKD XI. This weekend! Be here! Aloha!

---