[Ansteorra] re: Epithets for Landed Nobility

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 4 10:54:02 PDT 2003

--On Monday, Chandra wrote:
>>Oh no, we'd be approachable to the people of La March Sauvage as well,
>>they'd just have to travel further to approach us.  :)  Personally, I
>>prefer Their "OMG it's a how many hour drive?!?!" Excellencies.
>I think of you as Their Well-Fortified Excellencies, you know.

15 essential minerals and vitamins added in...

(And Kitty, my point wsa that traveling distance is releative -- they are
just as distant from the folks down in la Marche Sauvage as the folks down
in La Marche Sauvage are from us.  And to consider them "their Distant
Excellencies" perpetuates the belief that it's just too far to travel to
come and visit us up here, when there are members of our populace (and of
Mooneschadowes, and the rest) who are willing to suck it up to travel to the
distant lands to the south.  Not me mind you, but other people - like Their
Excellencies.

Which might make them "Their willing-to-travel-regularly Excellencies"
although I can see that this might be a little long for this particular
project.

Marc/Diarmaid