[Ansteorra] Vivking Chairs

HE Chiang chiang at odsy.net
Tue Aug 19 20:38:38 PDT 2003

I have one of those type chairs. Won it at Passe deArms in Adlersruhe a few
years ago. They are pretty neat chairs. My young daughter promptly claimed
it and calls it her clothes pin chair.
Come to Gothic Wars on Labor Day weekend and I will show you mine <G>
HE Chiang, who never passes up a chance to plug Gothic