[Ansteorra] RE: Event Income

j_smallw at titan.sfasu.edu j_smallw at titan.sfasu.edu
Wed Aug 20 07:26:55 PDT 2003

In most cases, there aren't any events Christmas weekend.  It's about a 50/50
shot, from what I can tell as to having an event scheduled Thanksgiving
weekend.  There is almost always an event on Easter weekend.

I'll try to list the weekends that I didn't find events for last year and the
current year.  I've got all the data at home.

Ansgar