[Ansteorra] event limits - sampling technique

Sandra White swhite at Pegasus-International.com
Wed Aug 20 07:55:45 PDT 2003

>From a technical standpoint, I would like to point out a couple of flaws in
this math.

1)    The on-line calendar is unofficial.
2)    Many events won't go onto the calendar a year in advance.

I propose instead that we look at the last year's worth of Black Stars on a
month by month basis. I think we'll find very different results.

Kind Regards,

Clara von Ulm
(Who has run into the "unable to get an event date" syndrome, as a member of
a Barony.)

P.S. As I have been rapidly reading the many, many messages since this post,
I see that Countess Margaret brought this up as well.

Ansgar wrote:
> If we exclude the weekends that have no events at all scheduled
(Christmas,
> Gulf War, etc.), we have 44 weekends with events scheduled.  That
> brings
the