[Ansteorra] OOK Wars/Events

Cellach Ferguson cellach at breezykilt.com
Wed Aug 20 10:46:38 PDT 2003

Speaking of Estrella, the wife and I are starting to plan for it next year.
She'll be 6 months preggers, so, it'll be hotel city for us.  I have friends
from Caid that attend each year.  It'll be good to see them and to scream
"Ansteorra!" at them all week long.  I've never gone, so, if you have some
tips for us, we'd appreciate it!

As far as the Ansteorra contingent is concerned, we must be aligned and make
ourselves known!

In Service,
Cellach Ferguson
Alba Gu Brath!