[Ansteorra] Event Limits?

Alice Morrow Harris lg_photo at texas.net
Wed Aug 20 12:26:59 PDT 2003

PKieferjr at aol.com wrote:

> I'm basically looking at this as "we've become overwhelmed that we can't do
> things efficiently or effectively within the current structure without coming
> up short somewhere", so we add another layer of sorts.  One would have to
> acknowledge that someone can't be everywhere they'd like to be (i.e., Crown, et.al.),
> so another layer, in the form of a coronet principality, delegated certain duties when
> the monarchy cannot be there in person.  Sort of like a "stand-in" (although a noble is
> supposed to do this as well).

Greetings From Alina:

If it's the issue of not having the crown coming to the events of shire & canton so the
local populace can recieve awards, I thought there was something already in place. I'm
mentioning that the nearest barony's baron and/or baroness to the group giving out the
awards for the Crown. I think I heard mention of that at the last Red Tape meeting and in
the past.

Alina