[Ansteorra] RE: Event Income

j_smallw at titan.sfasu.edu j_smallw at titan.sfasu.edu
Wed Aug 20 12:34:09 PDT 2003

Quoting PKieferjr at aol.com:

> Wouldn't count on having any events Christmas, Thanksgiving or New
> Year's
>
> Lord Johann Kiefer Hayden (Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.)

Going back and answering Isobel's question :

For the years 99-02 :
   There were no events on Christmas weekend
   There were events on 2 Thanksgiving weekends
   There were events on 3 New Year's weekends

For the years 98-01 & 03 :
   There were events on all of the Easter weekends.

So pretty much, like I said, almost no events on Christmas, about 50/50 for
Thanksgiving, and almost all Easters have events.

Ansgar