[Ansteorra] Farewell to Ansteorra

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 21 11:02:25 PDT 2003

Calontir is gaining some damn fine people!!!

Kief and I will miss you both!!!

Lorraine

Suzanne Booth <suzannebooth at yahoo.com> wrote:
Greetings from HL Suzanne de la Ferté and Ld Angus de Botha!

Please forgive the bandwidth, but this is the quickest way to spread news of
our upcoming move to all of our friends in the Kingdom. If you do not know us,
pleas feel free to delete this message without reading further.

Due to economic circumstances (Suzanne's job), we will be departing our beloved
Kingdom of Ansteorra for the Kingdom of Calontir (Barony of the Lonely Tower)
in a week and a half.

Suzanne's consulting project ran out at the end of July and the consulting
company had no new project assignments foreseen until mid-October at the
earliest. So ... a massive job search effort was rewarded with the offer of a
permanent position (no more consulting!) with a software firm in Omaha,
Nebraska, to start on September 2nd! Angus will be receiving a transfer from
his company (O'Reilly Auto Parts) to Omaha, so his job is safe.

We will miss all of our dear friends that we have made here in Ansteorra much
more than you can ever know. If you would like our forwarding address, please
contact us via Suzanne's email (SuzanneBooth at yahoo.com) and we will send you
the information poste haste!

Love,

Suzanne and Angus
Barony of Bjornsborg, Kingdom of Ansteorra